GALVANIZED TEE ASTM A-197, GALVANISED MALLEABLE FITTINGS 10242, BS 143 & 1256,150PSI MALLEABLE IRON PIPE FTTINGS ASTM A-197. THREADED FITTINGS SUPPLIER, GALVANIZED ASTM A-197, BS EN 1562 & 1461.
Galvanized threaded fittings are components used to connect, end, flow control, and change the direction of pipes in many different industries. They conform to ASTM A197, ASME B16,3, B16.14, B16.39, B1.20.1 and A-153.
SAIGON KINHBAC(SKB). The galvanized threaded fittings are available as Elbow, 90°, Reducing Elbow, 90°, Reducing Street Elbow, 90°, Elbow, 45°, Street Elbow, 45°, Reducing Tee, Tee, Reducing Cross, Socket R/L, Reducing Socket, Socket, Bushing, Hexagon Nipple, Plain Plug, Cap, Union…
STANDARDS: BS143 & 1256, ASME B220.127.116.11
MATERIAL: ASTM A197
SIZES:1/2", 3/4 ", 1", 1-1 / 4 ", 1-1 / 2", 2 ", 2 -1/2 ", 3", 4 "…
WE OFFER PRODUCTS RELATED TO PIPE FITTINGS:
We sell good quality products for the pipe fittings, flanges, pipes and industrial valves. We cooperate well with numerous manufacturers quality - prestige in the industry. Our service is very good and timely delivery
APPLICATION: ASTM A-197, BS EN 10242
SAIGON KINHBAC have fun in the introduction is one of the suppliers of high-quality products standard pipe fittings ASTM A-197, BS EN 10242 meets the customer's requirements in the field.
1. Delivery time and delivery date based on "type and quantity" products ordered.
2. In rare occasions delivery schedule may change as "on new year's day...".
3. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 3 business days and may take up to 5 to 10 business days in transit.
4. The product is not available or is out of stock, orders may take from 2 to 4 weeks. SAIGON KINHBAC (SKB) will inform the buyer if this situation occurs.
WHY CHOOSE US?
1. Fast delivery time.
2. Competitive price.
3. High quality products.
4. Quick response by Email & phone.
We supply steel products to more than 45 cities and provinces in the country and includes many Southeast Asian countries.
Note: More information about the product. Please contact us by Phone: (+84.8)73.00.17.01 – 3 - (+84.8)18.104.22.168 - Fax: (84-8)22.214.171.124 - Mobile: (84)987.672.788. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Transport and delivery time
Shipping time: when you select " form " shipping is based on the total number of orders of the order and the default delivery method it will be shipped by one of the available methods for us.
Total estimated time to receive your order is shown below
The total delivery period is counted from the time your order is set until it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is divided into processing time and transit time.
Processing time: the standard time for preparing your item for shipping from our storage. This includes the preparation of your items, making quality checks and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: time for your item to go from our warehouse to your destination.
Your suggested shipping method is shown below:
1 - 3 working days
3 - 7 working days
7 - 10 working days
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of the workday that the shipment will receive after an order has been shipped.
(2) The workday does not include saturday / sunday and any holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on common cases and don't guarantee delivery time.
We support the following payment methods.
*** Any questions or need to support delivery, form of payment. Please contact us +84 28 66601010 or Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org